mercoledì 6 aprile 2011

I will present my shack





OK, let's begin with the blog. I'm a licensed ham radio operator and a QRP enthusiast, and my shack is made mostly with QRP rigs:

  • Yaesu FT-817 (all-mode QRP Quardiband): my true passion
  • Kenwood TS-50 (QRO HF) : with a comfortable receiver, used mostly for SWL
  • Yaesu FT-290R (VHF all-mode): an old radio that does this job!
  • Mizuho MX-14S (20m SSB handheld): nice...
  • Yaesu VX-2R (V-UHF handheld): my 1st Radio as a ham!
  • Kenwood TH-F7 (V-UHF handheld and all-mode all-band receiver): GREAT!!!!
  • Many VHF and UHF handhelds
Tuners:
  • MFJ16010: very useful
  • Elecraft T-1 Autotuner: not cheap at all, but GREAT
Antennas (all homebrewed):
  • Random wire tuned tith MFJ or T-1
  • Up-and-Outer dipole cutted for 20m on 6m fishing pole, useful antenna: fast to mount (2min...), cheap, I use it on 40-10m with a tuner, or attached directly to rig in 20 meter band
  • Rabbit ears dipole for VHF (6-2m), also used on 10-12m with tuner
  • 2m twin lead rollable J-pole

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento